The New Warrior Training Adventure
Want to learn more? Click here to discover more.
I went to the mountain with men as a child, I came back shell shocked and feeling closer to a man than I ever had. I even saw tough wannabes quit after the second day.
What Is It?
The New Warrior Training Adventure is a modern male initiation and self-examination. We believe that this is crucial to the development of a healthy and mature male self, no matter how old a man is. It is the “hero’s journey” of classical literature and myth that has nearly disappeared in modern culture. We ask men to stop living vicariously through movies, television, addictions and distractions and step up into their own adventure – in real time and surrounded by other men.
What We Create
The New Warrior Training Adventure is a singular type of life affirming event, honoring the best in what men have to offer the planet. We are only able to recognize the powerful brilliance of men because we are willing to look at, and take full responsibility for, the pain we are also capable of creating … and suffering. This is the paradox of modern masculinity, a lesson we are dedicated to learning and teaching.
When Is It?
What’s In It For You?
What Does It Look Like?
Join a group of between 15 and 40 other men
- You will be asked to car pool
- We recommend that men drive less than 3 hours
Join an intensive experiential process:
- Processes to help every man step into his unique sense of self
- Individual and group exercises
- Physical activities, writing, visualizations
Be supported by 20-50 staff and leaders.
- Some are there for the first time
- Others with thousands of hours of experience
- An unmatched opportunity in personal development
Return home Sunday afternoon
- Begin to integrate with a whole new outlook
- Greet your loved ones with a fire in your belly
- Have a quiet evening planned